ASP High School Mission Trip ASP - July 22 - 29, 2017
First United Methodist Church is a community of Christians inviting all people to grow in relationship to God and to live their faith in the world.
Register now and join us July 22-29, 2017, on our mission trip with Appalachia Service Project. We will work to make homes warmer, safer and drier and in the process will be building our community and living our faith in the world. Registration closes February 1, 2017.
Emergency Contact Info Other Then Parents Listed Above
Terms & Conditions
I understand that my participation in this trip includes:
* Participating in all group Fund-raising efforts.
* Selling Stock for my individual Fundraising.
* Attending the preparation meetings for the ASP trip.
* Agreeing to abide by the Covenant.
* Participating in the life of this church community by attending classes, worship, and youth fellowship.
* My deposit of $125 is non-refundable.
Our youth groups are an important part of the church community. Since we are committed in youth fellowship to be ambassadors of our church, we agree to act at all times as responsible representatives of this community. We will do this by:
* Showing respect to our peers and adult leaders by our words and actions.
* Being respectful of those we will be serving.
* Being good stewards of vehicles and materials used on the trip.
* Never using aggressive physical behavior.
* Observing the youth group rules of:
* No alcohol or illegal drugs to be used or in possession at any time.
* No aerosol cans or weapons (knives, etc.)
* No physical intimacy with other members of the group or exclusive behavior.
* Participation in training, fund-raising and stock sales for the trip.
* Willingness to grow as part of this community.
* I understand that if I cannot live with these rules and expectations, I will be sent home at my parent's expense.
I understand and agree that my youth's participation in the mission trip depends on observing the covenant and that he or she will become ineligible to participate before or during the trip by failing to observe the covenant. I understand that the cost of returning before the group will be my responsibility.
2016-2017 Youth Ministry Medical Waiver & Covenant
Print http://faithatfirst.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/2016-17-Youth-Ministry-Covenant-Form.pdf 2016-17 Youth Ministry Medical Waiver and Covenant Form and return it to the office by Monday, February 1, 2017 if you have not already done so for 2016/2017.
Both students and parents must agree to this covenant form. The expectations outlined in this covenant will be used to guide our community going forward and throughout the work trips this summer. Please look at this carefully since this will be the criterion by which a student will be eligible or ineligible to participate. The youth staff and Jane Cheema will make final decisions regarding participation.